Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Eye Looks #4

Time for another Eye Looks post! 
For reference, the first shadow listed in the look is usually 
my base crease color rather than my lid color.

In most of these I am wearing:
Silk Naturals Cream Foundation in G20
Oh Sudz Concealer
Silk Naturals Sleep In A Jar Extra Light Beach
Zuzu Luxe Brow Pencil in 'Russet'
(As always, feel free to ask what cheek/bronzer/lip color I'm wearing)

Maroon Ice
 All Natural Face Primer Diva Stick
                                                           Silk Naturals 4Ever GWP
                                                                Silk Naturals Kismet
All Natural Face Purple Sunset
Physicians Formula CC Mascara
Eyelur Naturalite Lashes

Mistletoe
Brija Cosmetics Sugar cream shadow
P&P Damsel
P&P Mistletoe
All Natural Face Forest Floor
Physicians Formula CC Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes


Peachy Goodness
 
Video on 'Matching Lips to Eye' coming soon!
All Natural Face Primer Diva Stick
Silk Naturals Cameo
Silk Naturals Tweak
Shiro Cosmetics 'I Survived The Apocalypse'
Pumpkin + Poppy Archer
Physicians Formula CC Mascara
Eyelur Naturalite Lashes


Lovelies
 
P&P Starman Cream Shadow
Brija Cosmetics 'Reindeer
Daily Lovelies 'I Feel Trapped! Like A Moth In A Bath'
Brija Cosmetics 'Comet'
Honeybee Gardens Sedona
P&P Inventor Cream Shadow as Liner
Physicians Formula CC Mascara
Red Cherry 503 Lashes

                                                                     Eye Looks #3
                                                                     Eye Looks #2 
                                                                     Eye Looks #1



I usually always post my looks on Instagram - follow me there @iluvjesse444 to see the looks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the peachy goodness look. What color is Shiro Cosmetics 'I Survived The Apocalypse'? I can't seem to find it on the site. Or what color from another line might be similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! The Shiro color was actually a color of the month from last year, so it's no longer available. A color that is pretty similar is 'Doe Eyed' from Pumpkin and Poppy!

      Delete