Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sample Report: La Bella Figura Holiday Set

During the holidays, I took the plunge and decided to try a sample kit from the popular natural skincare brand La Bella Figura. The Holiday Mini Set retailed for $60 (no longer available). I've been using these products off and on for about a month - the longest period being about two weeks with the Renewal Serum. Watch my video review to hear me rave about the set!

The items came in a gorgeous box with the ingredients on the back. I very much appreciate that when I want to quickly double check product ingredients.

(photo credit iluvjesse444)

The set included three .16ml rollerballs of:




(photo credit iluvjesse444)
Barbary Fig Renewal Serum - Full Size $125
I literally love this stuff. The first day I applied it, the rollerball just wasn't dispensing enough, so I popped it off and just applied it with my finger. This serum is amazing. I use it at night as my nighttime moisturizer, and the next day my face always looks brighter and better. AND - it smells so amazing. My mom thought I was burning a candle when she walked by after I put it on. 
Purchase the full size? I don't buy luxury skincare, and I'm seriously considering taking the plunge and getting this. It's all I think about even when I'm trying new things. 

Travel Therapy - Full Size $50
I was blown away by how much I ended up loving this. At first I was disappointed when I saw that I could have ordered a kit with the Decouvert eye serum that LBF is known for. And the first time I smelled it, I thought it smelled a little odd. But when I started wearing it on my wrists -BOY was I in love. In a base of jojoba oil, it has blue tansy, italian blood orange, and rose otto essential oil. I love this so much and can't imagine ever being without it. Since getting this, I've started to explore more natural perfumes - a category I'm not very familiar with!
Purchase the full size? The rollerball will last me a long time, but I definitely would - I'm so in love.

Daily Elements Defense Face Oil - Full Size $95
I love the idea of this oil and all the antioxidants it has. I use it with the rollerball in the morning before I apply my makeup, or I mix it with my other sunscreen products so they apply more smoothly. It smells lovely (although not as good as the renewal serum). It didn't really wow me, but I think I'll finish up the sample when I get back to school and have to walk to school in the sun.

Purchase the full size? Probably not.


La Bella Figura doesn't offer samples on their site separately, but the Canadian Site Clementine Fields does!

Have you tried any LBF products? 
The eye serum is next on my wish list!

My Sample Report for One Love Organics is coming next!



No comments:

Post a Comment