Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Recent Empties Post! (December)

Aaron and I are packing up to head to NYC for our annual Christmas day trip on Friday and I didn't have a chance to film a video on my empties, so I thought I would do a post!



Pangea Organics Soap - This stuff smells AMAZING - like a sexy man! It has a super creamy lather. I had half a bar left in my collection. It does go pretty fast because it starts to melt, and it is expensive, but I would buy it again for the scent alone.

Sweet Creek Herbal Care 'Eucalyptus Mint' Shampoo Bar - This is my favorite hair product of all time. I've been using it for about a year. Leaves my hair SO soft, and I follow it up with an ACV toner. I've already purchased two more bars! Kathleen is having a free shipping sale, so make sure to check out her items! This is my Hair Care Routine video.

Nourish Organics Deodorant - I love this deodorant for the Winter and it's really affordable. It doesn't work as well in Summer, but now that it's colder, it works well. I ordered the Fresh Fig scent and can't wait to smell it.

George's Aloe Spray - I use this on a cotton pad in the morning instead of washing my face. It's refreshing and soothing!

Rainwater Botanicals Intensive Repair Cream - I used to use this on both my face, hands, and body, but when I realized it has soy, which I'm trying to avoid, I decided to finish it up on my hands at night. It's a thinner formula and it smells good!

Basin Lime Lip Scrub - I got this at a bath and body store in Downtown Disney this past January I think. It's natural and just has some oils and sugar. I used it in the shower, and I really liked it! I'll probably try a new brand or do a DIY now though.



Twinings Rooibos Tea - I bought this when I was in Vermont over Thanksgiving, so I finished it super fast! Tastes a little sweet - I would repurchase. 

Stash Pumpkin Spice Tea - I realize I photographed the non-English side, woops! I actually wasn't a huge fan of this tea at first, but now I miss it! I'm trying to limit my caffeine, and this is a black tea, so I only had it once every few days. I would definitely repurchase!

Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar - I use this after every time I use my shampoo bar. The combination makes my hair incredibly soft. This is my DIY ACV Conditioner Rinse.



So, I attempted to make a pressed bronzer with these little sample sizes I had of some bronzers and the Alima highlight. Total fail, but I do talk about the three bronzers in my first bronzer video. I don't think I'll repurchase any of them soon, since I have quite a decent collection of other bronzers now. Would you like to see a video/post?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment