Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years/Anytime Tutorial: Romantic Purple

I created this look for the first time for Aaron and I's Anniversary, but I thought it could be a great look for New Years Eve if you go out! Even if you don't go out, try this look for Valentine's Day! I will be home on NYE in my PJs watching a movie. 





                               FACE:
Honeybee Gardens Pressed Foundation in 'Geisha' (My Foundation Routine)
Zuzu Luxe Brow Pencil in 'Russet'


 EYES:
Pumpkin & Poppy Louis Cream Shadow
P&P Inventor Cream Shadow (liner)
Silk Naturals 'Latent'
Brija Cosmetics 'Manor'
Geek Chic Cosmetics 'As You Wish'
Shiro Cosmetics 'Cake'
Brija Cosmetics Wide Eyed Liner
Physicians Formula CC Mascara
Zuzu Luxe Taureg Liquid Liner
Salon Perfect Lashes Color Enhance Wine

                                          LIPS:
Silk Naturals 'Cultured'
P&P Ephemera Lip Gloss (Discontinued - any nude will work)




Hope you guys like the look! 










2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty look. I love using purples for eye makeup. You inspired me and I did similar look to this :).

    ReplyDelete