Monday, September 16, 2013

My Beauty Addiction 'Molten Metals' Collection Swatches/Review

Rarely do I ever buy a full collection of something, or even a full set of samples from a collection - but I have been LOVING metallics lately, especially oranges and red tones. My Beauty Addiction is one of the first brands I started purchasing from when I went natural, so it's always really special when I purchase from them. 



Top: Umber, Burnished, Rust, Gold Olive, 
Bottom: Milk Chocolate, Aged Gold, Coppermine, Smolder



I debated and debated which ones to get, but then I decided to just pick up the full sample set because their samples are HUGE. I love the collection, but I do feel like I don't need and won't use all the shadows just because some of them are so similar to each other. They are SO pigmented and you only need the tiniest bit to cover your whole lid, but they do have a crazy amount of fallout. 

Gold Olive is also the same shadow as 'Trophy Wife' from Glamour Doll Eyes (which I also have), 
so I'm not exactly sure if the other shadows in the Molten Metals Collection are hand-mixed or pre-made. 







See what I'm wearing on my eyes here


Do you like metallics in the fall? Will you pick up any of these shades? What are your favorite orange/copper shadows this season?!


No comments:

Post a Comment