Saturday, September 14, 2013

9/14 FOTD ft Shiro Cosmetics and 'Yzma's Essence of Llama'




Okay, how great is that name? I had to have it, as I normally do with all Shiro COTM. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of purples. It has to be a really unique purple for me to wear it - and THIS IS. Oh my goodness.



-Lucy Minerals Finishing Powder OCC
-Everyday Minerals 'Theme Park' blush
-Oh Sudz Undereye Concealer
-Silk Naturals Sleep in A Jar

-Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
-All Natural Face 'Milk Diva Stick'
-Brija Cosmetics 'Consulting Detective' (inner 1/3 + as liner - Sherlock Duo is coming!)

-Pressed shadow from Oxana (lid)
-Shiro Cosmetics September COTM 'Yzma's Essence of Llama' (Outer 1/2, lower lash line, and overlapping the shadow from Oxana a little bit)
-Shiro Cosmetics 'You Dropped Your Rod' (crease)
-P&P 'My Precious' Cream Shadow (as liner)
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Cake' (lower 1/2 lash line, inner corner, as liner over a P&P cream shadow)

-Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara

-Benecos Multi Effect Mascara
-Brija Cosmetics 'Sugar and Spice' lip gloss (testing the formulation!)




Batman and I wish you a happy Saturday :D



No comments:

Post a Comment