Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Brija Cosmetics 'Charmed' Collection - 4 Eye Looks!

Charmed was my first official favorite TV show. I started watching it when I was young, probably nine or ten years old, and at the time I felt like slightly devious watching a show about witches and demons. I pretended to write spells and use the powers that sisters Phoebe, Prue, Piper, and Paige had. It's a show I'll continue to love as I grow older, and I thought it would be perfect as Brija's first collection. 

The collection features 6 shadows 

available separately for $5 
or all together for $27!

Find these at Brijacosmetics.com or Brija's Etsy Store (Currently 15% off with code 'SADFORSCHOOL)





A video on my youtube channel will be coming soon 
featuring one of these looks!



Look 1:
Lid - Freeze
Outer corner - Kit
Inner corner - Whitelighter
Inner lash line - Orb
Outer lash line - Manor
Liner - Pumpkin + Poppy 'Life on Mars' eyeliner 
from the Starman palette




Look 2:
 Lid - Kit
Outer corner - Manor
Crease - Whitelighter
Inner corner - Premonition
Inner lash line - Freeze
Outer lash line - Orb


Look 3:
Lid - Orb
Right above lash line - Premonition
Outer corner - Manor
Crease - Kit
Inner corner - Whitelighter
Inner lash line - Premonition
Outer lash line - Kit




Look 4:
Inner 1/3 - Whitelighter
2/3 - Freeze (when I do it again, 
I'll do Freeze by itself and not over Whitelighter)
Outer corner - Orb
Crease - Orb
Inner corner - Premonition
Lower lash line - Kit
Liner - Honeybee Gardens Blue Jeans

1 comment:

  1. Love the different looks and the shades are so pretty! :) x

    bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete