Friday, September 12, 2014

My 'Simple Face' Makeup/Summer Favorites (Shadows/Liners)

Supplementing my video with a blog post so you can look at everything I mentioned directly from here!



















My Simple Face Makeup =
Foundation
Bronzer
Blush
Brows
1 LID COLOR (see below)
Liner (see below)
Concealer
Lashes

L to R: AKA, Safety Net, Psychosymatic Limp
Baker's Boy. Bottom = Reindeer

BRONZE/Your Confidence Color SHADES:
(Silk Naturals GWP's)

BRIJA COSMETICS (my brand) SHADES:
-Purchase on my Etsy or Site

EYELINER SHADES:

Brija Cosmetics Lace Dresses with Darling Girl Cosmetics Nerpette for liner

LIPS:

Honorable Mentions in Face:
Lucy Minerals Finishing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Nic e blog and good information
    Get pampered within the comfort of your own home, office or hotel, as RE- SALONS & SPAS bring the entire spa experience to your doorstep.

    We are expertise in Beauty and Spas at Dubai for home services and best offer in Dubai Internet City.

    Skin Bleaching in internet city Dubai

    *Facial in dubai
    *Salon and spa in dubai
    *Beauty and spas Dubai Internet City

    ReplyDelete